Model # 19-7051
An ideal instrument for pinpointing combustible gas leaks; testing appliances in commercial, residential, and industrial applications; surveying gas pipelines; and inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment.
Bacharach's Leakator® 10 is a low maintenance combustible gas leak detection unit, small enough to be operated with just one hand, yet loaded with the kind of advanced features and technology professionals demand. Powered for up to 30 hours of continuous operation by alkaline C-cell batteries, the Leakator® 10 allows you to pinpoint large and small leaks quickly, while checking a relatively large area in a short amount of time with absolutely no calibration required.
The Leakator® 10 comes complete with a flexible 20-inch long probe for hard-to-reach areas and a patented solid state sensor that will last for up to five years.
- 10 ultra-bright LEDs
- Audible Indicator
- 30 hour battery life
- Sensitivity: 20 ppm useable sensitivity (methane)
- Sensitivity thumb-wheel control
- Operational status LEDs
- Patented solid state sensor
- 20 inch flexible probe for hard to reach locations
- Includes a Hard Carry Case!
- Senses More than 20 Toxic & Combustible Gases
- Pinpoints Leaks Down to 50 ppm
- Audible/Visual Alarms
- Intrinsically Safe for Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D
- Size: 8.5 x 2.25 x 1.75" HWD
- Weight:1.1 lb.
- Warranty 12 months
- Bacharach Leakator 10 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Hard Case
Shipping is free
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.