The FLIR CM275 Industrial Imaging AC/DC Clamp Meter with Datalogging, Connectivity and IGM Technology combines thermal imaging with electrical measurement into a powerful inspection, troubleshooting, and diagnostic tool. Through Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM), they provide a fast, reliable way to identify hot spots and overloaded circuits from a safe distance. Confirm your findings with the clamp meter's wide range of functions plus temperature readings. The FLIR CM275 also provides wireless connectivity for direct connection to the FLIR InSite professional workflow management app. With the CM275 clamp meter, inspecting and servicing plant equipment and facilities will become safer and more efficient.
- Scan entire targets for electrical issues with 160 x 120 thermal resolution
- Safely check for live connections using non-contact temperature measurement
- Pinpoint exact hot spot locations with laser or crosshairs
- Easily reach difficult, dark locations with narrow jaw and built-in worklights
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Use advanced electrical features including VFD mode, True RMS, and LoZ
- Expand measurement capabilities to 3000A AC with FLIR Flex Clamp accessories
- Rely on protection of CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V safety ratings
- Store electrical measurements and thermal images internally, for later review
- Wirelessly connect to FLIR Tools or FLIR InSite workflow management application for streamlined documentation and sharing
- 3 - AA Batteries
- 1 - Silicone Test Lead Set
- 1 - Soft Carrying Case
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.