The VG200W is a precision digital vacuum gauge for obtaining accurate vacuum measurements during evacuations of HVAC and refrigeration systems. It is also ideal for obtaining vacuum data while conducting time, target, dynamic and static vacuumtests. The VG200W may be used as a standalone gauge, or it may be paired with a mobile device(using the free CPS Link app) for greatly enhanced jobsite capabilities.
- Large, 5 digit LCD display with low battery indicator
- Easy 2 button control (On/Off and Units)
- Select from 4 different vacuum units (at any time)
- Atmospheric to 0 micron pressure range
- Auto-Off after 10 minutes of no use
- Operates up to 20 continuous hours on one 9V alkaline battery (included)
- Compatible with all refrigerant gases (including ammonia)
- Field cleanable sensor
- Includes stainless steel T connector, hanger hook, vinyl storage case, and Quick Start Guide all packed in a clear clamshell
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with US and foreign components.
GREATER FUNCTIONALITY WHEN USED WITH CPS Link™ APP:
- Choose from 8 different languages to work in
- Log vacuum test data (viewable in real time graphs)
- Client Lists – Enter and retain client information
- Job Checklist – Create and retain job reminders
- Job Tracker – Create and retain record of services performed
- Geolocation – Record where (global coordinates) and when (time stamp) jobs performed
- Set low and high alarms
- Cloud backup of data
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.