Corentium Plus - Continuous Radon Monitor
Built with multiple state-of-the-art sensors, the Corentium Plus is a radon monitor that will record everything you’ll need to view fluctuations in radon concentration by the hour. The device comes with user-friendly and Excel compatible software, allowing you to upload data to your PC.
When running a test for the short term reading is minimum of 48 hours, but recommened to run for at least 7 days. Longer the test the more accurate the monitor becomes.
- LCD screen shows 1-day and 7-day averages, updated hourly, and long term averages over the period of up to one year
- Equipped with sensors for temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, and tilt
- Ability to turn the display off during measurement
- Stores up to 10 years of data at 1-hour resolution
- Upload to PC with a micro-USB cable (included)
- Includes user-friendly and Excel-compatible software for analysis and reporting
- Work/time exposure calculation shows what parts of the day levels are high
- 2 year battery life
- No calibration needed
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.