Corentium Pro Radon Monitor
The Corentium Pro radon gas monitor is a state-of-the-art measuring instrument that combines ease of use and performance. The Corentium monitor allows you to take a reading of the radon levels and will report daily, weekly and long term concentrations via the app that can be found in your IOS store and Android store.
Corentium Pro samples indoor air through a passive diffusion chamber, using alpha spectrometry to precisely calculate the radon level. Radon is detected using silicon photodiodes to both count and measure the energy of alpha particles resulting from the decay chain of radon gas. The instrument is calibrated to reference instruments in accredited laboratories, and is NRPP certified.
Powered by 3 standard AAA batteries that last up to 2 years. The Corentium monitor is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system.
- Fully AARST-NRPP Certified for home inspections and radon testing in the North American market and beyond
- Radon data available by the hour, 1-day, 7-day and long term averages
- BlueTooth connectivity
- Extremely accurate: After 24 hours: ±7% + 0..12 pCi/L) After 7 days: ±5% + 0.05 pCi/L)
- Mobile App display short term 1 day and 7 days, and long term 1 year average
- USA version in pCi/L
- iOS app, Android app
- Comes with carry case and micro USB cable
- Includes easy Windows-based software (Excel Compatible) for analysis and reporting of results
- On board sensors that measure humidity, temperature, atmospheric pressure and tilt
- Stores up to 5 years of data at 1 hour sampling rate
- Tripod socket (tripod not included)
- Weight 11.3 oz (320 gr.)
- Tilt and Accelerator
- 1 Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor
- 3 x AA batteries
- micro USB cable
- User manual
- Software LINK TO DOWNLOAD
- Hard Case
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.