Bacharach Informant 2 Dual Combustible and Refrigerant Detector
The Bacharach Informant 2 leak detector allows pinpoint detection of both refrigerant and combustible gas leaks with the same instrument. Its unique combination of state-of-the-art patented sensor technology, advanced software design, and microprocessor controlled circuitry offers you unmatched precision coupled with tremendous speed.
Swap sensor tips within seconds and never worry about adjusting sensitivity levels: it's taken care of automatically, even where high levels of background vapors or refrigerants are present. The refrigerant sensor tip is finely tapered to 0.2 inch diameter, so you can get in between coils and fittings, gaining access to hard to reach areas.
The Informant 2 leak detector features an audible indicator with a mute option coupled with sequential LEDs to monitor increasing concentrations of refrigerant or combustible gases. Dual bar graph displays offer visual confirmation no matter what position the instrument is in. A flashing light at the tip of the probe helps to visually define your sampling location.
- One instrument, two functions
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed
- Swap sensor tips in seconds
- Microprocessor controlled for accuracy and reliability
- Sensitivity is automatically adjusted
- Hydrophobic filter prevents moisture contamination
- Optional rubber boot holds MagLite flashlight
- Sequential flashing probe tip, dual LED displays and loud tick rate indicates relative concentration levels
- Detects all halogens and combustibles
- Response time is two-tenths of one second
- Probe length adjustable from 3" to 20"
The Bacharach Informant 2 has a 1-year warranty
- Bacharach Informant 2 Dual Combustible and Refrigerant Detector
- Refrigerant and combustible gas sensors
- Color-coded sensor tips
- Instrucion manual
- Four AA batteries
- Hard carrying case
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.