Bacharach PCA3 225 Combustion Analyzer with Printer
Bacharach's PCA3 is designed for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling of light industrial, institutional, commercial and residential furnaces, boilers and appliances. With sturdy metal gas and draft connectors and rugged construction plus simple operation and maintenance the PCA3 is a workhorse of the industry. In addition to the included Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensors, the PCA3 can be ordered with CO (high), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) sensors or the sensors can be added in the field without down time, using the B-Smart pre-calibrated sensor options.
This Bacharach PCA3 225 kit also includes the wireless IrDA printer for easier reporting in the field.
- Directly measures and displays Flue Gas Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Stack Temperature, Draft, Differential Pressure, Combustion Air Temperature
- Optionally measures and displays Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Calculates and displays Combustion Efficiency (EFF), Excess Air (EA), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), NOx and Oxygen reference values
- Ten selectable fuels plus the ability to custom-load fuels
- Stores 1,000 tests (500 in memory and 500 in logged memory)
- Instrument includes a pre-calibrated Oxygen (O2) sensor and a pre-calibrated B-Smart Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor
- Unique B-Smart sensor technology saves downtime and calibration costs
- Sensor configuration flexibility allows purchased configurations or simple upgrade in the field
- Sensor options include pre-calibrated B-Smart NO, NO2, SO2 and CO high sensors
- 320 x 240 pixel full color graphic display for superior visibility
- Super-bright backlighting and zoom capability to ensure effortless readability in any low light boiler and furnace room situations
- Easily change language parameters to display in formation in English, French or Spanish
- Dimming mode function helps extend battery life
Rugged Design and Construction
- Sturdy metal gas and draft connectors for added durability in the field
- Tough ABS housing with rugged rubberized over-molding and protective boot with magnet
The Bacharach PCA3 carries a 2-year warranty.
- Bacharach PCA3 225 Combustion Analyzer
- Hard Carry Case
- 12" Probe and Hose Assembly
- Factory Calibrated and Installed Sensors
- Protective Boot w/Magnet
- Replacement Filter Element (pkg. of 3)
- Instruction Manual
- 4 'AA' Batteries
- USB Cable
- Fyrite User Software
- IrDA Printer
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.