Bacharach Tru Pointe Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
The Bacharach Tru Pointe Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is ideal for quick, accurate detection when locating refrigerant leaks in HVAC, automotive, or other refrigeration applications. The infrared sensor of the Tru Pointe will automatically recalibrate in contaminated areas to pinpoint the exact leak location, and is not subject to false positives caused by moisture and oil. A tough rubber boot with a magnetic clip keeps your instrument safe and where it's supposed to be.
The Tru Pointe Leak Detector will operate for up to 8 hours on a full battery charge so you can work all day without having to worry about equipment downtime. With average response time of less than one second, leakage sites can quickly and safely be identified. The Bacharach Tru Pointe includes a 15" flexible probe to better reach leaks in enclosed or hard to reach areas. And with an audible alarm (with mute option), as well as an LED visible alarm, Bacharach keeps your leak detection on point.
- Detects all CFC, HFC, HCFC and HFO-1234yf refrigerants
- Three levels of sensitivity detection from 0.5 to 0.15 oz/yr
- LED bar graph displays peak reading
- Automatically recalibrates in contaminated areas
- Visual and audible alarms with one-touch muting
- Rugged housing with protective boot and magnetic clip
- Meets SAE J2791 and J2913 leak detection standards
The Bacharach Tru Pointe Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector and the IR Sensor each have a 1-year warranty.
- Bacharach Tru Point Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
- 15.5 inch probe/hose assembly
- Internal lithium-ion battery
- AC wall charger (100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- DC car cigarette lighter charger
- Hard carrying case
- Rigid and flexible extension probes
- O rings
- User manual
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.