Corentium Radon Digital Monitor
The Corentium radon gas monitor is a state-of-the-art measuring instrument that combines ease of use and performance. The Corentium monitor allows you to take a reading of the radon levels and its LCD screen displays the average daily, weekly and long term concentrations.
Powered by 3 standard AAA batteries that last up to 2 years, the monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of radon in a home, workplace, school, a daycare center, senior care homes or facilities or really any other location. The Corentium monitor is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system.
The internal architecture of the Corentium monitor comes from advanced technology normally reserved for commercial-type detectors. Particular attention has been paid to the quality and protection of the internal components, allowing the use of algorithms for signal analysis that are more sophisticated.
The Corentium monitor quickly adapts to its environment and eliminates inaccuracies related to external factors, allowing it to obtain the best accuracy in its niche. The Corentium monitor is guaranteed for one year in normal home use, it requires no annual calibrations throughout its useful life, estimated at over 10 years.
- Accuracy (±5%) (plus or minus 0.14 pCi/L)
- Precision (at 2.7 pCi/L): Short term (7 days): 80+% after 1 week, Long term: 90+% after 1 month
- LCD display short term 1 day and 7 days, and long term 1 year average
- Radon Gas Sampling Method: Passive radon diffusion chamber
- Radon Gas Detection Method: Alpha spectrometry using digital detector technology
- Readout in pCi/L
- Designed in Europe, and tested in Japan
- Unaffected by humidity, electromagnetic interference and dust
- Not universally accepted in Real Estate Transactions
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.