The Defender CA6100 is a permanently powered carbon monoxide alarm with a state-of-the-art electrochemical gas sensor.
The alarm monitors CO levels and will sound an alarm compliant with UL 2034 standards, but as low an exposure as 45 ppm in 90 minutes.
Two permanently installed lithium batteries are warranted to power the detector for its ten year operational life.
By far the quickest, easiest and most secure mounting system we've seen.
We have found this alarm to be deal for use in homes, townhouses, condominiums, multi-unit residences, apartments, nursing homes, and daycare facilities.
- Sealed Lithium Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Two Non-Removable FDK Fuji Lithium Batteries with Soldered Connections
- Automatic and Manual Battery Activation
- Accurate and Reliable Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide (CO) Every 10 Seconds
- Multifunction Test, Reset and Mode Button
- Separate Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
- Audible and Visual Alarm Signals
- Instant Test/Reset/Mute Feature
- Internal Microprocessor Monitors Sensor Function
- Auto. Alert when Alarm Reaches End of its Life
- Integrated Battery Deactivation Switch
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Durable Flame Retardant ABS Construction
- Ten Year Limited Factory Warranty for Alarm and Batteries
- Chronic Alarm Time: 70 ppm @ 60-240 minutes*
- Acute Alarm Time: 400 ppm @ 4-15 minutes
- Audible 85dB Pulsating Alarm Signal: 4 Beeps Every 6 Seconds
- Visual Alarm Signals: Current CO Level and Flashing Red Alarm LED
- Low Battery Signals: Displays Battery Symbol, Beeps Once per Minute, Flashes Green Power LED
- Malfunction Signals: Displays "Err", Sounds 2 Beeps per Minute, Flashes Red Service LED
- Sensor End-of-Life Signals: Displays "End", Beeps Once per Minute, Flashes Red Service LED
- Two Factory Sealed 10-Year Lithium Batteries are Non-Removable
- Automatic Battery Activation when Alarm is Attached to Mounting Plate
- Secure-Lock System Fastens Alarm to Mounting Plate with Phillips Screw
- Underwriters Laboratories Tested and Listed to latest ANSI/UL 2034 Standard. See UL File No. CZHF.E359861.
- This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to Section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code. See CSFM Listing No. 5276-2122:0100 for allowable values and/or conditions for use concerning material presented in this document.
*The UL 2034 Standard for Residential Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms requires that UL Listed CO alarms activate an alarm signal at or below 70 PPM within 60-240 minutes. To assure compliance with this standard, the Defender CA6100 may activate audible and visual alarm signals as low as 45 PPM within 90 minutes.
- Alarm Color: White
- Alarm Size: 5½" x 3¾" x 1?"
- Unit Box Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 2½"
- Unit Box Weight: 12 oz.
- Contractor Pack: 24 units
- Bulk Shipping Carton Dimensions: 22" x 11" x 11" (24 units)
- Bulk Shipping Carton Weight: 18 lbs (24 Units)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.