Use code CO at checkout for a discount!
The Defender LL6070 low level carbon monoxide monitor continuously displays CO levels with detection starting at 5 PPM.
A visual alert is activated when 10 PPM of CO is detected, and visual and audible alarm begins at 15 PPM.
Review this handy Quick Start Guide LINK.
Note: All of the Defender detectors (CA6100, CA6150, LL6070) utilize the same mounting plate, and can be interchanged with each other.
All CO Alarms and Detectors were not created equally
Do you know the key differences between UL-2034, the Standard for Safety of Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide Alarms, and Low Level CO alarms?
|Intended to alarm when exposed to long term, low levels of CO||No||Yes|
|Intended to alarm with slightly higher, short term transient levels of CO||No||Yes|
Makers of UL-2034 alarms even say in their instructions that users should take extra care to guard high risk persons from CO exposure because they may experience ill effects from CO at levels that would not usually affect a healthy adult. Part of that extra care could include a Defender LL6070 Detector.
Here's the kind of CO exposure you may see if a UL2034 alarm is used:
- 30 ppm for up to 30 days
- 70 ppm for up to 4 hours
- 150 ppm for up to 50 minutes
- 400 ppm for up to 15 minutes
The Defender LL6070 starts showing levels above 5 ppm.
Bottom line: UL listed alarms are meant to offer protection to healthy adults during very high levels of CO in a home's air.
When a UL 2034 alarm goes off, it IS an emergency! A Defender LL6070 Detector can give you very crucial early warning of a developing CO problem.
- Accurate, Reliable Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Extra-Large Alpha Numeric LCD Readout
- Helpful for the elderly or vision impaired
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide Every 5 seconds
- Automatrically Displays Current CO Levels of 5 PPM or more
- Intuitive Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
- Low Level Alert: 4 Red LED Flashes per minute
- 10 PPM 10 mins., reset suspends for 24 hrs.
- Low Level Alarm: 4 Beeps/Flashing LED per minute
- 15 PPM 60 mins., mute silences for 12 hrs
- Mute is automatically overridden if CO rises to 25 PPM
- Mid-Hi Level Alarm: 4 Beeps/Flashing LED per 5 secs
- 25 PPM 30 mins, mute silences for 5 mins.
- 50 PPM 15 mins, mute silences for 5 mins.
- 100 PPM 5 mins, no mute
- 150 PPM 3 mins, no mute
- Manually Displays Peak CO Level from 5 to 500 PPM
- Manually Displays Peak Duration of exposure from 0-999 minutes
- Separate Test and Memory Buttons
- Integrated Battery Activation/Deactivation Switch
- Self Diagnostic Circuitry and Sensor Life Monitor
- Secure-Lock Mounting System
- Three Year Ltd Factory Warranty for Alarm Batteries
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.