12:1 Fast Response IR Thermometer with Wide Temperature Range
Fast response with high accuracy, the Extech IR270 is ideal for quick checks of multiple spots in a process or for catching spikes in temperature. Easy programmable High/Low Alarm with tri-color display and audible alarm measures non-contact temperature up to 1202°F (650°C).
- Take non-contact temperature measurements from -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Max resolution of 0.1°F/°C and basic accuracy of ±(1% of reading + 2°F/1°C)
- 12:1 distance to spot (target) ratio
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area with on/off button
- Programmable Hi/Low alarms with audible beeper — tri-color LCD display changes to Blue backlight when reading goes below low alarm setting and Red backlight when reading exceeds High set point
- Adjustable emissivity (0.10 to 1.00) increases measurement accuracy
- Record/Recall up to 20 readings
- Automatic Data Hold when trigger released
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF functions
- Bright white backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 7.1x4.2x1.6" (180x107x40mm)
- Weight: 5.3oz (150g)
- Complete with 9V battery and pouch
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.