Measures Inductance, Capacitance, and Resistance with secondary parameter (Q,D,R,P,ESR)
Useful when manufacturer requires passive component testing (eg capacitor) when commissioning before warranty will be honored.
- Measures Inductance, Capacitance, and Resistance with secondary parameter Q (Quality), D (Dissipation), R (Resistance), P (Phase), ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance)
- Simultaneous 20,000/2,000 count backlit display of the primary parameter (L, C or R) with the secondary parameter
- Auto Select measurement function with 1kHz default test frequency
- Five test frequencies
- Set Hi/Lo limits using absolute values or percentage limits
- Relative mode function
- Parallel or Series equivalent circuit
- Auto power off, Low battery and over-range indicators
- Built-in test fixture or use external test leads
- RS-232 interface
- Open and Short calibration removes unwanted stray impedances from the measurement
- Complete with test leads and 9V battery
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.