Records data on an SD card in Excel® format
The SDL800 measures and datalogs vibration using a remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 47.2"(1.2m) cable. It offers a wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1kHz with basic accuracy of ±(5% + 2 digits). Manually store 99 readings or continuously datalog using a SD memory card, which allows user to easily transfer collected data to a PC for further analysis as an Excel format. Complete with remote sensor, magnetic mount, 6 x AA batteries, SD card, and hard carrying case.
|Acceleration||656ft/s2 , 200m/s2 , 20.39g|
|Velocity||7.87in/s, 200mm/s, 19.99cm/s|
|Displacement||0.078in, 2mm (peak-to-peak)|
|Resolution||1ft/s2 , 0.1m/s2 , 0.01g; 0.01in/s, 0.1mm/s, 0.01cm/s; 0.001in, 0.001mm|
|Basic accuracy||±(5%+2 digits)|
|Memory||20M data records using 2G SD card|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 2.9 x 1.9" (182 x 73 x 47.5mm)|
- Remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 47.2" (1.2m) cable
- Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1kHz
- Basic accuracy of ±(5% + 2 digits); Meets ISO2954
- RMS, Peak Value or Max Hold measurement modes
- Adjustable data sampling rate
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Large backlit LCD
- Stores 99 readings manually and continuous datalogging via SD memory card
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold and Auto power off
- Complete with remote sensor, magnetic mount, 6 x AA batteries, SD card, and hard carrying case
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.