The FLIR VS70 Rugged Videoscope, 640 x 480 Resolution, 5.7 in. LCD Display is tough and shock-resistant; it features intuitive handset controls, enabling users to maneuver the narrow camera probe into extremely tight spaces to deliver sharp, vivid video and images. Advanced inspection solutions, expansion cameras, and add-on accessories enable users to expand the VS70 to address many different applications, such as building inspections, industrial maintenance, aircraft and marine inspections, vehicle service and HVAC repairs.
- Main unit only; cameras not supplied
- Record thousands of images and hours of video on a standard SD card
- Grab still images from captured video directly on base unit
- Add voice annotations to clarify findings and reduce note-taking
- Drop-proof to 2 meters (6.5 ft.)
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Tungsten reinforced cameras
- Industrial maintenance - Check weld integrity, process equipment, machinery and storage tanks
- Power generation plants
- Petrochemical and refineries
- Government and security
- Aircraft inspections - Inspect airframes/systems for cracks, wear, debris, and contamination
- Marine inspections
- Vehicle service/diagnostics - See inside and around engines, transmissions, and other hard-to-reach vehicle areas
- HVAC repairs/troubleshooting - Look inside duct work, behind motors and compressors, and within piping and walls
- Building inspections - Access wall cavities to find wiring, pipes, leaks, mold growth, insect infestations
|Display Resolution||640 x 480 pixels|
|Display Size||5.7 in. (135mm)|
|Battery Life (Continuous)||6 - 8 hrs (integrated)|
|Frame Rate||30 fps (NTSC and PAL)|
|Video/Image Transfer||SD card or USB|
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.