Move Forward with Confidence
Move forward with confidence, and reduce your maintenance costs with the new Macurco Single-Gas Series. An innovative family of portable single-gas monitors that are user-friendly and affordable.
Audible, visual, and vibrating alarms give you the notice you need to appropriately respond to the presence of targeted gases.
With the push of a button, gas and peak readings, and alarm set points instantly appear in the display.
Engineered to go anywhere, it can be easily clipped to your pocket, belt or hardhat.
Standard Single-Gas Monitor
With a low maintenance and compact size, the Macurco Portable Single-Gas Monitor helps you detect potentially hazardous levels of CO gas. It provides you with reliable, continuous 2-year performance at an affordable price.
- Size: 3.2 x 2.0 x 1.2 in. (8.1 x 5.1 x 3.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (115 g)
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP54
- Readout: Direct read LCD
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Keypad:One button operation
- Sensor Replacement: Not replaceable
- Operating Humidity: 15 – 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Test Function: Self-test on circuitry, battery and alarms.
- Range: 0-995 ppm (CO)
- Alarm Readings: Low Alarms and High Alarms
- Intrinsic Safety: UL (US) - Class I, Div. I, Group A, B, C, D, T4
- Power: Non-replaceable battery
- Operating Life: 2 years/maximum 36.5 alarm hours – 3 mins. per day
- Alarm Indicators Visual: Flashing LCD display and Red LED, Audio: 85 dBA @ 1 ft. (30.5 cm) buzzer, Tactile: Vibrator
- Standard Alarm Settings: CO 35 ppm (low) 200 ppm (high)
- Reading Resolution: 5 ppm increments, readings start at 20 ppm (CO)
- Radio Frequency Protection: <10% deviation of alarm level when subjected to 450MHz, 5 Watt Radio @ 2ft (61cm)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.