Testo 330-1G LL Combustion Analyzer with Case
The Testo 330-1G LL is combustion analysis without confusion. Redesigned with a full color graphic display, the 330-1G LL combustion analyzer allows the user to visualize the measurement data graphically without watching numerical values. Self-explanatory graphic curves, easy to understand symbols and a clear color display ease the understanding of the measurement data considerably, showing the user where they are as well as a trend line of where they are headed during the adjustment process.
Thumb symbols instantly identify system status of O2 and CO concentrations in the green zone (safe & efficient), confirming operation falls within the manufacturers guidelines.
User configuration allows the display of 4- to 8-lines as numerical values and 4 measurement values simultaneously in a line-graph display. This feature shows trends that may be compromising safe operation or fuel combustion, such as depressurization of the combustion air zone, loss of draft, or fluctuating O2 due to potential heat exchanger failure.
The Testo 330-1G LL also offers the option to be equipped with Bluetooth capabilities to allow wireless connection to a PC, printer, or Android device. TestoDroid is the free Testo Android app which allows data measurements to be live streamed and stored to any android device. TestoDroid also has the ability to start and stop measurements. It gives you the option of viewing the data in a chart, like the one on the Testo, or to produce a graph. The app also provides the option of saving the data not only onto the device, but also saving data on google drive or putting it directly into an email.
- Measures: Temperature, Draft, O2, CO, Efficiency, CO2, COlow, Ambient CO, Gas Leakage, Ambient CO2
- 240 x 320 Color graphic display
- Graphic processing of data
- Self diagnostics
- Gas standing pressure test
- User defined fuels
- Logger function for long term measurement
- Long life sensors (up to 6 years CO & O2)
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Memory up to 500,000 readings
- USB interface for data readout to PC
- Optional Bluetooth Connectivity to other devices
- Over 10 hours continuous operation
- 4 year sensor guarantee
- Instrument/probe/gas sensors (O2, CO), 4 years
- NO, COlow sensors, 2 years
- Thermocouple and rechargeable battery, 1 year
- Testo 330-1G LL Combustion Analyzer
- 12 inch flue gas probe, 1/4 inch diameter, with 7 ft hose
- Power supply/recharger (North American cord)
- Particle filters - pack of 10
- Standard case
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.