Testo 330-2G LL Commercial Combustion Analyzer O2, CO, NO
The Testo 330-2G LL with Long-Life sensor technology marks a milestone in combustion analysis. Proper set up and maintenance are critical to safe and efficient operation of the combustion appliance. The Testo 330-2G LL makes it simple. No more guesswork.
Graphic boxes and trending curves display when your measurement is on target or off. The graphic display provides easy analysis of measurement data, providing more functions than ever before including testing for pipe commissioning and differential pressure. The interface for burner control modules makes this the most versatile tool in combustion tuning and testing.
The Testo 330-2G LL has the longest service life available in a combustion analyzer. Improved materials and construction details provide you with reliability and the lowest cost-of-ownership. It comes with the longest warranty in the market with an expected sensor life span of up to 6 years (O2 and CO sensors). Rest assured the Testo 330-2G LL is an essential tool for combustion analysis.
The Testo 330-2G LL also offers the option to be equipped with Bluetooth capabilities to allow wireless connection to a PC, printer, or Android device. TestoDroid is the free Testo Android app which allows data measurements to be live streamed and stored to any android device. TestoDroid also has the ability to start and stop measurements. It gives you the option of viewing the data in a chart, like the one on the Testo, or to produce a graph. The app also provides the option of saving the data not only onto the device, but also saving data on google drive or putting it directly into an email.
- Measures: Temperature, Draft, NO, O2, CO, Efficiency, CO2. With optional probes: Ambient CO, Gas Leakage, Ambient CO2
- Intuitive graphic display
- Simple graphics alert you when combustion parameters are out of range
- Long Life Sensors with over-range protection
- Measure CO up to 30,000 ppm (with standard dilution system)
- On-board memory to a half million readings
- Optional EasyHeat Software for data management
- 20 selectable fuels with 10 user defined fuels
- Calculations: CO2, efficiency, excess air, CO air free
- Differential temperature (with optional probes)
- Gas pipe testing: pressure drop, pipe commissioning, and more
- Gas leak with optional probe
- Temperature range: -40 to 2,192 °F
- USB connectivity and more
- Differential pressure
- Instrument diagnostics and quick leak check at the touch of a button
- Optional Bluetooth Connectivity to other devices
- Instrument, probe, gas sensors (O2, CO) 4 years
- Optional NO, CO low sensors 2 years
- Thermocouple and rechargeable battery 1 year
- 12 inch flue gas probe, 1/4 inch diameter, with 7 ft hose
- Li-Ion battery
- Power supply / recharger (North American cord)
- Particle filters - pack of 10
- Standard case
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.