The Testo 606-2 is a convenient and easy-to- operate pocket-sized material moisture measuring instrument. The material moisture is directly displayed in percentage by weight via stored material characteristic curves. For the measurement of wood moisture, characteristic curves are available for beech, spruce, larch, oak, pine and maple. In order to locate wet spots in building materials, curves are additionally stored for cement screed, plaster, anhydrite screed, cement mortar, lime mortar, and brick. The Testo 606-2 also measures air humidity and temperature in addition to material moisture. This enables drying conditions to be determined quickly and reliably on site, for example.
- Precise measurement of wood moisture automatically with characteristics curves for beech, spruce, larch, oak, pine, maple
- Further characterisitcs curves for cement screed, concrete, plaster, anhydrite screed, cement mortar, brick
- Hold function for easy readout of data
- Backlit display
- Self-test function
- Protective cap for safe storage
- Measures temperature and humidity of ambient air
- Long-term, stable humidity sensor
- Dewpoint and wet bulb calculation
The Testo 606-2 Pocket Pro Moisture Meter carries a 2-year warranty
Testo 606-2 Pocket Pro Moisture Meter, protective cap, batteries, and calibration certificate
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.